The Yukon River Inter-Tribal Watershed Council (YRITWC) is a non-profit organization. Being a non-profit we appreciate the financial contributions of other organizations to help keep our programs running strong. Below are some options to make donations to our cause.
SUPPORT THE WORK OF THE WATERSHED COUNCIL BY:
· Shopping at Amazon.com: Link your Amazon account to the charitable giving page, Amazon Smiles www.smile.amazon.com. Amazon will donate a portion of the total you spend to YRITWC. You will need to search for the Yukon River Inter-Tribal Watershed Council in the “Pick your own charitable organization” window to connect to the YRITWC donation account. Once you’ve done that you can do your regular Amazon shopping at www.smile.amazon.com for the same products, prices, and service that you would at the regular Amazon site. Support YRITWC while you shop!
· Shopping at Fred Meyer/Krogers: Do you have a Fred Meyer or Krogers Reward Card? Then you can support YRITWC while you do your regular shopping. You’ll need to log into your Rewards Card account at https://www.fredmeyer.com/topic/community-rewards-4 . The Community Rewards Program allows you to still earn your individual rewards and fuel points, but your purchases count toward the quarterly donation that Fred Meyers offers to registered charitable organizations.
· Donate a one-time or re-occurring gift: Your financial support is critical for supporting educational outreach, water quality testing, and training across the watershed. Donations can be securely made through our GoFundMe site at https://www.gofundme.com/9sfuehfu . Small reoccurring donations make a big impact. For example, if you donate as little as $10 a month, by the end of the year that will add up to $120. A monthly donation of $15/month turns into a donation of $180 per year. All donations are gratefully accepted and are tax deductible.
What does my donation support?
· A $10 one-time donation pays for two pairs of safety gloves for environmental workers to handle solid waste, hazard waste, and recycling.
· A $20 one-time donation buys the teaching supplies for one elementary classroom for watershed education lessons.
· A $50 one-time donation pays for one spill response kit to deal with hazardous chemical spills.
· A $100 one-time donation supports one tribal leader to attend training on environmental management, strategies to strengthen tribal leadership, and tools to protect the Yukon River Watershed.
· A $500 donation pays for processing and analysis of two water quality samples.
· A $1,000 donation supports one environmental worker in participation in a 40-hour class on handling of hazardous materials.
Another means of donating is by simply sending a check or money order to:
725 Christensen Drive, Suite 3
Anchorage, Alaska, 99501 USA
Phone: (907) 258-3337
Fax: (907) 258-3339
Receipts will be mailed to those donators who chose to do so by mail.