AFS/Airport - UST 1428 (CST011)
Diesel, Petroleum Product
Past Work on Site
Three 10,000-gallon USTs were decommissioned at this site. These tanks were installed in April 1973 and were used to store diesel fuel before they were abandoned in place. A geophysical survey confirms that these tanks remain in place. The 2013 Site Characterization results report indicates that residual contamination remains on the Site. Additional Site Characterization and remedial action is recommended in the report.